Mela Mela Top & Base Coat Gift Set
The perfect duo to go hand-in-hand with your favourite nail polish shade, this Mela Mela Gel Infinite Shine set combines a clear base and glossy top coat to ensure a smoother application and boost the lifespan of your manicure.
It provides the first and third steps in the leading nailcare brand’s Infinite Shine Long-wear System, designed to provide up to 21 days of chip-resistant colour and mirror-like shine. Prolong the longevity of your varnish with this salon-grade 3-step set.
The Set Contains:
Base Coat (15ml)
The first step to achieving long-lasting nails, this clear, protective formula provides optimum sticking power, gripping colour evenly across the nail bed for strengthening benefits, resistance to chipping, 70% higher gloss retention and 30% high shine.
A transparent, high-shine top coat that locks down your nail lacquer, preserving its colour vibrancy and incredible reflective shine for up to 21 days of gel-like wear.
Cruelty-free; low smell; which is safe to use.
- MELA MELA has always focused on unlimited new colors, to provide impressive and powerful visual effects.
- MELA MELA gel is an outstanding, healthy, and medically photosensitive resin. Its cosmetic color paste compound is formulated to keep a 21 days long-lasting shine.
- MELA MELA is a beautiful color world where you can enjoy a professional salon experience whether in a Spa/Salon, or in the comfort of your own home
About Our Quality:
1. All the gel polish color collections are selected by professional nail artists based on the newest fashion trends and sales data
2. Creamy, rich colors with smooth texture, brings even coverage and easy application
3. Scientifically proven to be gentle on your nails with the use of eco-safe ingredients, acid-free formula, keeping the health of natural nails and lasting 21 days
5. SGS certificated
- 1. To be used with UV or LED light
- 2. Base and top coat are necessary.
- 3. The gel nail remover is needed when you remove it
- 4. Keep away from the children
- 5. Avoid sun exposure