Poly Extension Nail Gel Kit
Used with 2: Base Coat Top Coat Primer
Used with 1: Liquid Slip Solution
Type1: Gel Polish
Type: Polygel Nail Builder
Soak Off: Remove with Acetone
Size: Poly UV Gel
Quantity: Poly UV Gel For Nails
Model Number: Poly Nail Gel Kit
Lasting Period: 3 Weeks or Above
Item Type: Nail Gel
Item Type: Set & Kit
Features1: Fast Builder Gel
Cured: LED or UV Lamp
Certificate: SGS/ MSDS
Brand Name: Limegirl
Advantage: Healthy and Eco-friendly
1Set 15ml Nail Quick Building Crystal Soak Off Gel Nail Polish
1.This poly nail gel for nails kit has no chips or smudges and won't peel off easily. It lasts for around 2-3 weeks with proper application.
2.Purchase it as a gift
3.Perfect for personal DIY nail art use at home and professional salon beauty shop. Make your own nail decoration now!
4.Made of non-toxic and harmless ingredients, minimal smell, color resistant, shiny resistant.
5.Requirements: Need to be used with base and top coat, slip solutions, and cured under UV/LED nail lamp.
How to keep long lasting?
1. Before applying the base coat, be sure to remove extra dust from the nail surface.
2. In the process of manicure, make sure that the nail glue has dried, and then brush another layer.
3. After getting your nails done, try not to use your fingernails to open cans, LIDS, nut shells, or other hard objects to keep the nail from wearing away.
4. Due to the high viscosity of crystal glue,it is difficult to squeeze in winter.Try to squeeze from the end.
How to use?
1. Using sponges rub to polish inside and edge roundly.
2. Apply a thin base coat, cure with LED lamp 60s or UV lamp 90s.
3. Use a suitable model of the shape of the hand of nail.
4. Apply poly nail gel on the nail model,use nail art pen with slip solution to make gel smooth.
5. Stick it in your nails and make sure it fully plying-up,cure with LED lamp 60s or UV lamp 90s.
6. Remove the fake nail tip,trim the shape and polish your nails.
7. Apply top coat and cure it under UV/LED lamp.
8. Design your nail with your preferred patterns.
How to remove?
1. Use nail file to file the nail surface.
2. Wrap it tight in remover wraps, then hold for 5 mins.
3. Use cuticle peeler to scrape it down slightly.
4. At last, smear nutrient oil around the nails.